Please note our hours are evenings and weekends.
Have Notary Stamp Will Travel Save on YOUR GAS! When you need a Traveling Notary Please call us to schedule an appointment: 650.533.1306
We will travel to your home or business anywhere in San Mateo County. Traveling Notary Services are available, by appointment, M-F , we are available 6:30pm until 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-10pm.
Please note, unlike some mobile notaries, we do not charge a fee for same day appointments, that’s our business as a mobile notary, but because our hours are limited we sometimes can be booked ahead of time for repeat customers.
Bay Area Traveling Notary Public serving these Cities: Burlingame, Millbrae, San Bruno, South San Francisco, San Francisco Airport, Brisbane, Daly City, Colma, Woodside, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, San Mateo, Hillsborough, Atherton, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, San Francisco
Notary Services are $15 for each Notarized Signature PLUS Travel Fees. We are happy to waive our travel fees for Military Personnel (active or retired) with Military ID.
Travel fees cover the cost of transportation & the time required to get to you. Payment must be by Cash or Credit Card at the time of service
We do not charge extra for same day notarization appointments!
All notarizations require in person verification of identity with NON-EXPIRED State or Federal issued photo ID or Passport.
Fill out the document prior to your appointment but DO NOT sign it until you are with the Notary. The Notary will witness your signature.
We specialize in the following services:
- International adoption
- Advanced Health Care Directives and Financial Powers of Attorney in hospitals, rehab, and assisted living facilities
- Grant, Interspousal, Quit Claim deeds
- Automotive signings
- Pension verification documents
- Personal Firearm Applications
Travel Fee Schedule
|Hillsborough and Burlingame, San Mateo (north of 92) and Millbrae||Travel Fee – $10.00 + Notarization Fees|
|San Francisco Airport (7am-11pm), San Bruno, Foster City and San Mateo (south of 92)||Travel Fee – $20.00 + Notarization Fees|
|Daly City,Colma, Brisbane, South San Francisco||Travel Fee – $25.00 + Notarization Fees|
|Belmont, Pacifica ,San Carlos & Redwood City||Travel Fee – $35.00 + Notarization Fees|
|El Granada, Montara, Half Moon Bay||Travel Fee – $40.00 + Notarization Fees|
|Woodside, Menlo Park, Palo Alto,, Atherton San Francisco Airport (11pm-7am) and San Francisco||Travel Fee – $45.00 + Notarization Fees|
Waiting Fee – as our business is mobile, our appointments are scheduled based on time it will take to complete the notary signing, as well as travel time. we are happy to wait from our scheduled appointment for 20 minutes, however after that time there will be a waiting fee of $15 per 15 minute increment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Some Mobile Notary Facts before meeting with your notary:
- We do not have an actual walk in business location. We are only a mobile notary service that comes to you. However if required, we can receive documents via email or file share (i.e. DropBox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, etc) and print them for you, and bring them to your signing. A small printing fee of $0.25 per page, will apply.
- Please be prepared beforehand to have valid Identification. Valid Identification is a State Issued drivers´ license(s) or passport(s) for each signer and witness. A valid drivers license is an unexpired license, or if one is expired that it was not issued more than five years prior. A passport is acceptable, however a Foreign passport must have an entry stamp from US Customs & Border Protection, as the last stamp in the passport.
- Parties signing must understand what they are signing and doing so of their own free will.
- We are not Lawyers and cannot give legal advice. We can not explain the documents; If you have questions please find out the answer before we arrive.
- We can not tell you what type of notarization you need. If the party advising you to have a document notarized and does not have the required notarial wording/place for notarization, you need to find out from the party requesting the notarize document what type of wording is required.
- If witness(es) are required please make arrangements to have them present when the notary arrives.
- Notary mobile traveling fee’s are not specified as part of the notarization, please see rates above for travelling fees to your area.
- We make appointments to insure that we have enough time to perform your notarization and our travel time is built in to that appoinment. We can wait for 15 minutes for your appointment, but anything longer will either incur a waiting fee or need to cancel the appointment with the travel charge incurred. Our waiting fee is $15/20 minutes.
- If you are utilizing us for your international adoption process, and require us to meet with your doctor to notarize their signature on the health forms. It is very important that you advise the doctor and/or the doctors office ahead of time, as well as when you’re checking in. That way if the doctor needs to review any of your information with you, this can be done privately between you and the doctor.
We have just been awarded a Best of 2015 award from Thumbtack. We’re not sure why we’re in the divorce service category..but we’ll take an award..and we have performed some divorce document notarizations.
We’re happy to be part of the Thumbtack family. If you are unaware of what Thumbtack is, it’s a location service for services, they also have reviews of services rendered (like Angie’s List or Yelp). Thanks Thumbtack!